At BKwai, we’re leveraging data to build a better world. Our vision is to create more resilient cities, using smarter infrastructure and construction. Bridges, tunnels, and buildings form more than a skyline, they form a critical part of keeping society moving.
Do you want to be a part of shaping future cities?
We are looking for a bright, motivated engineering student to work with our development team. You will help to develop a novel method of analysing the built environment using Machine Learning (ML) / Deep Learning (DL) algorithms for time series prediction and anomaly detection.
Join us and contribute towards designing and building a world-class construction analytics platform to improve the productivity and velocity of construction engineers, through the fusion of multiple sources of data including: on-site sensors, satellite measurements and more.
- 3rd/4th year student / Masters Student
- Proven experience developing ML/DL algorithms. Time series models – Advantage
- Programming skills in Python
- Hands on experience with SQL databases – Advantage
- Familiarity with “Big Data” tools – Advantage
- AWS/GCP knowledge – Advantage
- Creative and thinks outside the box
- Quick-thinker, fast learner, wide general knowledge, problem solver